Deidra Index du Forum

Deidra Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Vigilant Investor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Deidra Index du Forum -> Deidra -> Costumes et armes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talotsk

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Vigilant Investor Répondre en citant

The Vigilant Investor > bit.ly/25emtNO

PlayThis,,book,,lays,,out,,the,,threats,,and,,tells,,the,,readers,,how,,to,,look,,for,,the,,signs,,of,,troubleCAPITAL,investments,,CAPITALISTS,&,financiers,,INVESTMENTS,,SECURITIES,industry,I,,,promised,,,Pat,,,that,,,I,,,would,,,read,,,his,,,book,,EBSCO,,Publishing,,,IncOne,of,my,favorite,parts,of,the,book,is,where,Pat,says,he,hopes,that,a,broker,someday,will,be,able,to,tell,his,prospects,the,unvarnished,truth,about,annuitiesGmailGoogle+Most,,,importantly,,,,however,,,,current,,,investors,,,mistakenly,,,think,,,that,,,the,,,epidemic,,,is,,,a,,,result,,,of,,,lack,,,of,,,regulation,,,and,,,investor,,,gullibilityI,found,Pat,to,be,humble,,intelligent,and,very,determined,to,help,the,individual,investor,protect,their,investments,from,fraudReading,the,book,as,a,financial,advisor,has,a,different,feel,than,a,non,industry,individual,reading,the,bookAs,the,conversation,progressed,,I,discovered,that,the,author,,Pat,Huddleston,,and,I,have,a,common,acquaintanceBut,what,if,our,clients,were,introduced,to,any,of,the,smooth,talking,,real,life,characters,that,Pat,displays,in,his,book?,Certainly,their,life,savings,would,be,gone,either,by,out,right,theft,or,a,slow,death,through,an,annuityIn,,The,,Vigilant,,Investor,,,Pat,,Huddleston,,asserts,,that,,the,,real,,solution,,to,,shrinking,,investment,,fraud,,lies,,with,,investors,,themselvesMapsA,,few,,months,,ago,,I,,got,,a,,phone,,call,,from,,a,,young,,lady,,asking,,me,,to,,purchase,,a,,book,,to,,give,,to,,my,,clientsYet,it,is,these,stories,that,investors,need,to,read,to,understand,the,reality,of,what,can,happen,if,investors,are,not,vigilant,in,their,search,for,a,financial,advisorNot,only,has,the,pool,of,targeted,victims,surged,as,baby,boomers,move,into,retirement,,but,technology,has,allowed,scam,artists,to,more,easily,defraud,people,across,national,bordersFor,this,lunch,,I,found,myself,sitting,with,Pat,Huddleston,,former,SEC,enforcer,,attorney,and,now,authorThis,,book,,will,,help,,you,,do,,that.Skip,to,Main,Content,Area,Use,knowledge,to,choose,an,advisor403,,,Forbidden.YouTubePrograms,,,Classes,,&,,Exhibits,,Kids,,&,,Families,,Teens,,Author,,Talks,,&,,Lectures,,Book,,Clubs,,&,,Writers',,Groups,,Career,,&,,Job,,Search,,Computer,,&,,Library,,Training,,Health,,&,,Wellness,,Hobbies,,,Crafts,,&,,Games,,Newcomer,,&,,ESL,,Programs,,Personal,,Finance,,Small,,Business,,Appel,,Salon,,Programs,,Exhibits,,&,,Displays,,The,,eh,,List,,Author,,Series,,Thought,,Exchange,,Writer-in-Residence,,Near,,,the,,,end,,,,Pat,,,and,,,I,,,discussed,,,his,,,book,,,,The,,,Vigilant,,,InvestorYou,can,go,with,your,gut,when,choosing,between,steak,or,chickenHe,,,goes,,,on,,,with,,,a,,,script,,,that,,,such,,,an,,,advisor,,,would,,,readThe,,book,,also,,confirmed,,my,,dislike,,of,,the,,business,,model,,of,,independent,,advisors,,that,,are,,also,,registered,,as,,commission,,brokersFees,,,3%,,,per,,,year,,,,10,,,years,,,to,,,get,,,out,,,without,,,a,,,penalty,,,,so,,,the,,,fees,,,will,,,cost,,,you,,,30%,,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,a,,,bonus,,,for,,,investing,,,,thats,,,fine,,,,but,,,the,,,fee,,,will,,,be,,,4%,,,to,,,cover,,,the,,,cost,,,of,,,the,,,bonus&Both,,go,,after,,bad,,financial,,advisors,,for,,a,,livingEspecially,,one,,from,,the,,SECShe,,went,,on,,to,,say,,that,,the,,book,,told,,stories,,of,,ponzi,,schemes,,and,,crude,,stock,,brokers,,and,,how,,investors,,should,,protect,,themselvesI,,told,,her,,that,,this,,sounded,,scaryWhile,,,regulatory,,,agencies,,,work,,,tirelessly,,,to,,,stop,,,and,,,prevent,,,scams,,,,they,,,have,,,limited,,,resources,,,and,,,authority,,,to,,,fully,,,deter,,,fraudsters,,,and,,,the,,,securities,,,industry,,,has,,,a,,,lobbying,,,power,,,that,,,will,,,ensure,,,that,,,regulators,,,is,,,kept,,,to,,,a,,,minimumI,,,asked,,,the,,,young,,,lady,,,if,,,she,,,could,,,schedule,,,a,,,lunch,,,with,,,Pat,,,and,,,our,,,friendNew,,,Titles,,,Audio,,,Summaries,,,All,,,Time,,,Top,,,Summaries,,,Monthly,,,Top,,,Summaries,,,All,,,Summaries,,,Business,,,Biographies,,,Business,,,Strategy,,,Change,,,Management,,,Communication,,,Customer,,,Focus,,,Diversity,,,Economics,,,&,,,Finance,,,Entrepreneurship,,,French,,,German,,,Global,,,Business,,,Health,,,Care,,,Human,,,Resources,,,Innovation,,,Leadership,,,Leadership,,,Development,,,Major,,,Works,,,Management,,,Marketing,,,Personal,,,Growth,,,Productivity,,,Relationships,,,Social,,,Responsibility,,,Spanish,,,Teams,,,Technology,,,View,,,More,,,The,,,Vigilant,,,Investor,,,Share,,,Huddleston,,,,Pat,,,AMACOM,,,,2012,,,Economics,,,&,,,Finance,,,Price:,,,$99 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Deidra Index du Forum -> Deidra -> Costumes et armes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange